This is the second version of my about page. The first was written soon after I started blogging 127 years ago and was only tinkered with here and there over time before being forgotten about and more or less abandoned. So let’s start over.
Some facts about me:
- I’m a man
- (you can call me Thumper)
- who is married to a woman
- (we’ll call her Belle Fille)
- and bisexual
- but not biromantic
- (that means I want to have sex with men but can only be emotionally attracted to women)
- plus I have kids
- one of whom is also bisexual
- plus I have a boyfriend
- and yes, my wife knows about him
- (but the kids don’t).
- I’m submissive
- and into bondage
- and pain. Mmm, yes.
- I live in the American Midwest
- but was born in the great state of California
- during the Summer of Love
- (which I think is kind of fitting).
This blog was started to chronicle the addition of orgasm denial and enforced chastity in our marriage, as both a kind of journal and hopefully a resource to other couples. It’s could also, at times, be seen as an extended love letter to Belle. Over the years, it’s morphed a bit and now deals with more than just chastity. I like to write about kink in general and how it’s portrayed in popular culture, non-heteronormative sexuality (like my personal favorite, bisexuality), and the benefits of open marriages and relationships.
If you’re the kind of person who needs to start at the beginning, here you go. The Chastity Advice content I’ve written is very popular. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to drop me a line. I’m also on FetLife and Twitter.