I’ve decided to be a polite member of the blogosphere and add a blogroll to my little corner of teh interwebs. You’ll see it over there on the right left (changed templates!). These are the blogs I love and visit frequently. Inaugural members are:
- The Edge of Vanilla – Tom Allen’s chastity and OD site is a must for those of us not looking to be dressed up in skimpy French maid outfits and made to clean the toilet with our toothbrushes. It’s the kink site for the rest of us. Also, Tom seems to be a nice guy, so that’s a plus.
- Maybe Maimed but Never Harmed – BDSM blog by Meitar Moscovitz (AKA, maymay). His thoughtful, intelligent writing about things I had previously only vaguely fantasized about made me realize BDSM was about more than sex. There’s philosophy there, too. Maymay also produces (produced?) a podcast called Kink on Tap. His sixth episode on Teasing and Denial was revelatory.
- A Place to Draw Blood Laughing – Blog of Eileen, maymay’s partner and domme. She’s cohost of the Kink on Tap podcast. I find her writing to be beautiful and evocative.
- Domme Chronicles – Super-hot fiction, including an entire entry on biting (my favorite).
- Beyond the Hills – To be honest, I don’t know a thing about this author, except that her post on aggressive submission spoke to me like nothing else has in the six weeks or so I’ve been investigating the kinky universe.