Escape Proof

While drying off from my shower this morning, I decided to make the attached video to demonstrate how inescapable the Steelheart Short is with its continuous PA fixing in place.

As you can see, pull all you want, there’s no way out of this thing.

For the overly geeky in the crowd, this video was produced entirely on an iPhone 4S using iMovie.

22 thoughts on “Escape Proof

• thumper November 12, 2011 / 9:26 pm

Looks like it would, but nope. It’s all good.

1. Ferns November 12, 2011 / 9:35 pm

I found this oddly and highly amusing.

Pull harder, dammit, you aren’t even trying!! Oh, FFS, come here, I’ll show you pulling!! *laugh*

Thank you for it, I do love your videos.

Ferns

2. Xaal November 13, 2011 / 4:50 am

I guess using Human League’s “Hard times” wasn’t just a coincidence :-)

• thumper November 13, 2011 / 9:26 am

I thought it was appropriate. ;)

3. chirenon November 14, 2011 / 8:39 am

Nice! Stay in there!

4. Tim in Indy November 14, 2011 / 9:40 am

Your video reinforces the need for a piercing. They’ll never design an escape-proof device for the non-pierced.

• thumper November 14, 2011 / 10:14 am

Yes, penis meat is too flexible and compressible. If you’re interested in absolute entrapment, a piercing is required.

5. Tim in Indy November 14, 2011 / 3:04 pm

Here’s an off-topic question for anyone and everyone:

The pictures are great in the portfolio here, but website has the best male chastity fiction?

6. James GN November 14, 2011 / 4:44 pm

Hey, thumper, I think your portfolio site has been hacked….it automatically redirects to some hot finder site….better check that out, man….

• thumper November 14, 2011 / 4:57 pm

It wasn’t the site. One of the images had an invisible piece evilness attached. I believe it’s been eliminated.

• thumper November 14, 2011 / 5:02 pm

Thanks for the tip, BTW. Since I hardly ever actually see the site, I’m not sure how long it would have taken me to find that.

7. lockedhubby November 28, 2011 / 5:54 pm

Thanks for the video, it makes things perfectly clear. If I may submit two questions?

Does the continuous PA ever pinch? I see the possibility of a metal and dick-skin sandwich, the kind of pain that rates as not-fun for me.

Also, we are looking for something like the Queen’s Keep but that utilizes a PA for full security. Any suggestions?

Thanks for a great blog.

• thumper November 28, 2011 / 6:48 pm

I’ve found that if I wear my big PA ring (4ga), then yes, it will pinch. But, if I wear a thinner 8ga ring, the incidents of pinching are greatly reduced. It still happens, but not nearly as often. I’ve also found that when it does, it’s bearable until I’m in a spot where I can shift the tube a bit and get things to hang differently.

Regarding the Queen’s Keep, I had a MM Jail Bird and had a special little cross bar added between the other bars to attach a PA ring to. I found that I was unable to get the tools necessary to close the 4ga ring in there so had to use a higher gauge ring that I could open with my fingers (defeating the security of the cross bar). Also, there was too much pinching between the ring and the device. Much more than I get with the fixing in the Steelheart. I ended up not using anything in my PA when wearing it.

I like that Queen’s Keep, though. Good looking device. A nice upgrade from the Jail Bird.

• lockedhubby December 6, 2011 / 8:34 pm

Thanks for answering my questions. Your SS tube seems to have awesome security. But we’re wanting an open design to allow for minimal contact and for optimal cleaning.

Our current thoughts are along the lines of the Jail Bird or Queen’s Keep with a dangling PA lock as an add-on. Mistress Lori sells a secure PA lock, and Steelworxx has a nifty looking one as part of The Looker 03 (I’ve emailed to ask if it’s sold separately). Any thoughts on the wearability of such a combo (pinching, etc)?

We’re just not finding an open-design metal ball-trap unit with an inescapable PA pin and high security features. Any suggestions there? Thanks again.

8. Phil March 3, 2012 / 2:33 am

Tie a bit of string to it
    Tie the string to the door Handel
    And SLAM, it will pop right off, err I mean out

9. Patti April 20, 2014 / 12:13 am

Where can I purchase what you are wearing?

Say your piece

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s